The Paint Rock Baptist Church Technology Department consists of 3 volunteer members.
- Clayton Posey – Technology Department
- Nash Queener – Technology Department
- Sawyer Roberts – Technology Department
Our Live Stream Setup
- PTZ OPTICS SDI 1080P Camera Primary
- Streaming Computer
- Elgato HD60S
- Sony EVI D70 Secondary Camera
- VMIX HD Basic
- Huddlecam HD Serial Joystick
We are grateful to have fiber optic internet to the church provided by Highland Telephone CO-OP
We have a gigabyte connection that has speeds of 1GIG Down and 100MB UP. This Connection gives us the ability to stream to all the platforms in-house from the church.
If you or any other church would like to know more about our setup, contact our Network Administrator at email@example.com
Our network isn’t big or elaborate. It consists of the following parts
- Ubiquiti UniFi Switch Lite PoE 8 Port
- This switch provides power to our PTZ Optics camera and 2 VOIP Phones
- This switch is powered by our main switch listed above. This switch provides data to 2 Sunday School Classrooms for their Promethean smartboards.
- CALIX Gigacenter Router
- This router is provided by our ISP but it has 1 Gigabyte compatibility and takes on our internet speed like a champ.
- Dell Server
- This server runs VMware this server hosts our domain controller and DNS controller for the church. We use our domain controller primary for user logins on our computer systems
- Our Website is hosted at Clayton Technology Hosting that is a local company in Oneida, TN
- The site is running the open-source software WordPress. This software has been edited a little bit to work with our needs.
- Our email system is currently managed and maintained at Clayton Technology.
- Our domain register is currently Namecheap.com we use name cheap to buy our domains then we point them to the Clayton Technology Nameservers.
This information is provided as a courtesy of the Paint Rock United Baptist Church Technology Department, to help other churches learn from our setup.